Special Education Teacher Suport Services (SETSS)
We are looking for Certified Special Education Teacher Support Services providers (SETSS) to work in schools, or children’s homes to provide resource related services in accordance with child’s Individualized Education Service Program (IESP). We are currently seeking SETSS providers to service children aged 5+.
- Follow child’s IESP as mandated
- Address child’s area of deficit as identified by teachers and parents to help strengthen child’s cognitive skills
- Work in and out of classrooms in accordance to child’s and school’s needs
- Record daily sessions as well as monthly progress notes
- Transitional-B/Internship/ Initial/Professional/ Permanent Students with Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2) (Grades 1-6) (Grades 7-12) certification