Speech Language Pathologist
We are looking for New York Certified Speech Language Pathologists (SLP’s) to work in daycares, preschools, or homecare to help develop children 3-5 years old with communication, pronunciation, and speech skills.
- Implement treatment plans according to the IEP for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice
- Complete and maintain session notes and progress reports, and billing entries
- Participant in and write reports for meetings regarding patients progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language or swallowing problems.
- Teach patients to control or strengthen tongue, jaw, face, muscles or breathing mechanisms
- Educate patients and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to help achieve child’s goals
- New York State Speech language Pathologist License and Registration
- TSSLD (Teacher Students Speech Language Disability)/ TSHH (Teachers Students Hearing and Handicapped)