Speech & Language Therapy
Our Speech Language Pathologist (also referred to as Speech Therapists) at Special Education Associates, Inc. help children with speech and language delays. Children with oral motor delays, articulation delays, dysfluencies or voice disorders are provided with a specialized therapy plan to improve their communication skills.
The therapy plan differs for each child. However, in general our speech language pathologists offer general services that include but not limited to:
- Minimizing Cognition Delays
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Reducing Expressive Language Delays
- Sign Language Training
- Treatment for Aphasia Following a Stroke
- Pediatric Speech Therapy for Ages 5 and Under
- Phonological Delays Therapy
- Involuntary Stuttering
- Auditory Processing Disorders Therapy
- Therapy for Swallowing Disorders
Does your child have a speech impediment? We can conduct an evaluation which can also lead to early intervention. Please call 718-376-5510.